CURRICULUM VITAE OF Prof. Engr.ADEWUYI, Benjamin Omotayo.
1. Full Names: ADEWUYI, Benjamin Omotayo
2. Place and Date of Birth:; Ado-Ekiti, 29- 07- 1956
3. Contact Address: Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Federal University of Technology, P. M. B. 704, Akure.
4. E mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Alternative e-mail Addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Telephone Number(s): +2348034700715; +2348050560175
6. Marital Status, Names and Ages of Children: Married
Dr. Samuel Ademola Adewuyi – 35;
Mrs. Toluwani Adewuyi Daramola – 33;
Mr. Victor Oluwaferanmi Adewuyi– 28
7. Academic Qualifications
i) Ph.D. (Production Metallurgy),
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, (FUTA) 2003
ii) BSc./M.Sc. (Consolidated) (Metallurgical Engineering)
Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow, (MICIC). 1983
iii) West African School Certificate.
Christ’s School, Ado Ekiti 1974
8. Teaching, Research, Administrative and Managerial Experience
• Teaching Experience
Federal University of Technology, Akure
a) Lecturer II 1993 to 1999
b) Lecturer I 1999 to 2002
c) Senior Lecturer 2002 to 2005
d) Reader 2005 to 2008
e) Professor of Metallurgical and
Materials Engineering, 2008 to date
o Visiting Lecturer University of Lagos 2006 and 2007
o Adjunct Professorship: Jomo Kenyata University of
Agriculture and Technology, Kenya 2018 to Date
• Research Administrative Experience
a) My Research experience include the following industrial research:
i) Organization, Planning and Management of Metallurgical plants, (Process Engineering). Industrial Research work, Krovoi Rog Metallurgical Plant, Ukraine, 1979.
ii) Investigating the effects of modification of low alloyed steel sheets (17G2S) with Rare Earth Metal Silicides (REMS). A Pre-MSc Investigative Research work carried out at.Novo Lipesk Metallurgical Plant, Ukraine, 1980.
iii) Design of 4 million tons capacity Oxygen Converter Furnace: Case study Ajaokuta Steel Project in Nigeria. Part- A-Design research project for the award of MSc. Degree in Metallurgical engineering, Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow, 1982.
iv) Studies of Mechanism and Effectiveness Of Desulphurisation Of Ultra Clean Steel by Injection Of Volatile Silicon-Calcium Powder into Molten Steel, (Part B instigative research project for the award MSc. Degree). Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow, 1983.
b) Postgraduate Supervisions:
As a member of various research groups, have been privileged to partake in researches which enabled me to mentor some postgraduate students as detailed below: Some of the researches were carried out under the auspices of the African Material Science and Engineering Network.
S/N Names Research/ Project Topic Degree Major or Co-Supervisor Remark
1. Oladele I.O Development of Sealant from local Fibres for Automobile and Machine Applications M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2006
2. Olaniran O. Development of System Performance for Predicting Coating Defect Area of Pipelines M.Eng Major Completed 2006
3. Kutetu B.O Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Welded Rolled Low-Carbon Steel Plate M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2007
4. Egunlae O Corrosion behaviour of Electroplated of steel substrates M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2008
5. Sanni. A. (now Olaseinde, A.) Application of Visual Basic Programing in the Design of Oxygen Converters M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2006
6. Adebiyi D. I Effects of Carbon Content on grain refinement of plain carbon steel by thermal cycling M.Eng Co Supervisor Completed 2005
7. Apata Investigating the refractory properties of local clays M.Eng Co Supervisor Completed 2007
8. Daramola O.O. Effects of heat treatment on the mechanical and corrosion properties of 5ST rolled steel M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2009
9. Ugbo Performance Evaluation of organic (aloe vera and mable vine) inhibitors in marine environment. M.E.ng Major Supervisor Completed 2011
10. Aladejebi Model for Predicting the Synthesis and Growth of Carbon Nanotubes in a Chemical Vapour Deposition Reactor M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2011
11. Ojo, A.S. Effect of additives on the mechanical Properties of Agro-Fibre reinforced composites M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2011
12. Salami, O.K. Studies of inorganic and organic inhibitors on corrosion of pipeline steel in marine environment M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2012
13. Aderibigbe O. cathodic protection of Naval Ship Part (the Hull) using Zinc, Alluminium and Mg Anode M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed 2012
14. Alaneme, K. Assessment and Prediction of Microstructural Evolution and Mechanical Properties of Carbon Steels Processed in the (+) Region. PhD Co-Supervisor / Major Supervisor Completed 2007
15. Bodude M.A. Reliability Assessment of Locally Produced Low Carbon Steel for Oil and Gas Transportation PhD Co Supervisor Completed 2006
16. Oloruntoba, D.T. Effects of Heat Treatment on Electro deposition of Nickel and Chromium on Low Carbon Steel Substrate PhD Co Supervisor Completed 2010
17. Olaniran O. Electrochemical and Tribological Behaviour of Oxide Dispersion Strengthened Duplex Stainless Steels PhD Co- Supervisor Completed 2013
18. Oladele I.O. Development of engineering materials from natural fibres PhD Co Supervisor Completed 2012
19. Daramola, O.O.
Development of Polymer-Based Siliceous Particulate Composites for Solar Encapsulant Application PhD Major Supervisor Completed 2015
20. Ajibola, O.O.
Investigation of Surface Finish of Cast Aluminium Piston in Brake Fluid Using Developed Wear Jig and Electroless-Nickel Plating. PhD Major Supervisor Completed 2015
21. Ola-Omole O.O. Evaluation of Microwave Enhanced Technology for Processing Nigerian Galena Sphalerite Ores PhD Major Supervisor Completed 2016
22. Faola A.E Influence of Yam Stem (Dioscorea Rotundata) Particulate on the Properties of Selected Reinforced Polymer Composites PhD Major
Supervisor Completed, 2019
23. Talabi, H.K. Effects of Selected Casting Methods on Mechanical and Corrosion Behaviour of Al-Mg-Si Alloy M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed, 2013
24. Igbafen, E Sythensis of Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Aluminium Nanacomposites For Structural Application M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed, 2016
25. Ayodele, T.T. Effects of Particle Sizes on the Mechanical and Electrical Properties of Natural Clay Particulate Reinforced Epoxy Matrix Composites M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed
26. Ajidasile, O.E. Develolpment of Poly (Lactic Acid ) Matrix Composite Reinforced with Varied Mix Ratio of Nanocarbon Soot M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed
27. Ajeboriogbon, A.F. Development of Nanomaterials from Plant Extract for Corrosion Prevention M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed
28. Ameh, V.I. Development of CO-Precipitated CUO/Al2O3 Hybrid Reinforced Copper Nanocomposite M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed
29. Adeyanju, B.B. Effects of Particulate Cow Bone and Snail Shell on the Properties of Reinforced Epoxy Composites M.Eng Major Supervisor Completed
30. Umunakwe, R. Characterization of Natural Rubber Filled with Nanoparticles from Snail Shell and Sugarcane Baggase
PhD. Co Supervisor Completed, 2019
31. Busari O.M. Influence of Environmental Degradation on the Mechanical Properties of Nanocarbon Reinforced Epoxy Composites M.Eng. Major Supervisor Completed
32. Injor, O.M. Development of Nano Structured Al-Zn-Mg Alloy using Equal Channel Angular Pressing (ECAP) PhD. Major Supervisor On-going
33. Ogunbiyi, K.O. Development of Nanostructured Advanced Materials via Thermocycling and Nanoquenching M.Eng Major Supervisor On-going
34. Adedoyin, K.J. Simulations and Linear Attenuation Calculations For Concrete Cast Design in Radiation Shielding M.Eng Co Supervisor On-going
35. Sanusi K.O. Estimation of Thermal Stability of Stir Cast Asbestos-Aliminium Metal Matrix Composites Using Finite Element Analysis M.Eng Major Supervisor On-going
36. Fadare, O.B. Development of Nanostructured Clay Particles Reinforced Recycled Polyethyleneterepthalate Matrix Composites PhD. Major Supervisor On-going
37. Owoyemi, H.T. Development of Silver Nanoparticles Reinforced Composites PhD. Major Supervisor On-going
38. Talabi H.K. Effects of Agro-waste ash on Wear Resistance Behaviour of Al-Mg-Si Alloy Matrix Hybrid Composites Ph.D Major Supervisor On-going
a) Administrative Experience in the University System:
1) Director, Quality Assurance Management 2018-date
2) Elected Senate Representative on University Research Grant Committee 2011
3) Elected Senate Representative on University Development Committee 2011
4) Chairman, University Academic Quality Assurance Committee : 2013-2018
5) Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship 2015-2016
6) Member, Board of Centre for Continuous Education (CCE) 2016
7) Chairman Direct Teaching, Laboratory and Classroom Monitoring
8) Coordinator, Post Graduate Diploma (MME) 2002-2004
• Administrative Experience in School of Engineering
i) Chairman, School of Engineering Endowment Committee 2004 -2006.
ii) Sub-Dean, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology 2002- 2005.
iii) Secretary, School of Engineering (Consulting) Services 1996-2000.
• Administrative Experience Within the Department
i) Head of Department, Metallurgical and Material Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, 2010- 2013
ii) Acting Head of Department, Metallurgical and Material Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Akure Nigeria, 2009 - 2010.
iii) Coordinator, Department, Metallurgical and Material Engineering 2000 – 2002
• Professional Appointments Outside the University
i) Appointed Council Member of Nigerian Institute of Welding 2011
ii) President, Nigerian Metallurgical Society, 2014 to 2017
iii) Vice-President, Nigerian Metallurgical Society 2012-2014
iv) Chairman, Conference Organizing Committee, Material Science and
Technology Society of Nigeria, (NIMACON) 2011
v) Chairman Local Organising Committee, Nigerian
Metallurgical Society’s Annual Conference 2008
vi) Consultant to the Ondo State Government on Foundry Project. 2001- 2003
vii) Member of the Ondo State Committee on Integrated Small
Scale Industrial Development 1999 – 2002.
• Appointment as Reviewer of Academic and Professional Journals:
i) Nigerian Journal of Science and Technology, University of Ibadan
ii) Ife Journal of Technology, Obafemi Awolowo University
iii) International Journal of Engineering and Engineering Technology,
iv) Nigerian Journal of Material Science
v) Journal of Raw Materials Research, RMRDC.
vi) Nigerian Society of Engineers Technical Transactions
vii) Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC) (Malaysia)
viii) FUUNAB Journals of Management, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
ix) Journal of Sustainable Technology, CERAD, FUTA.
• Appointment as External Examiner / Assessor (Selected)
i) External Examiner, Department of Materials
Science and Engineering, OAU, 2007
ii) External Examiner Federal University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, 2012, 2013, 2014
iii) External Examiner Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, 2009, 2010. 2013
iv) External Examiner, University of Lagos 2014 to 2018
v) Assessor for Professorship, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, 2010, 2012.
vi) Assessor for Professorship, University of Lagos, 2010, 2012,
vii) Assessor for Associate Professorship, Obafemi
Awolowo University, 2011, 2012,
viii) Assessor for Associate Professorship Nigerian Defence
Academy, Kaduna, 2012
ix) Assessor for Associate Professorship, Niger Delta
University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State. 2014,
x) Assessor for Professorship University of Agriculture,
Markurdi, 2015, 2016
xi) Assessor for Associate Professorship, University
of Maiduguri, 2016, 2017
xii) Assessor for Professorship, Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
xiii) Assessor for Associate Professorship, Federal University
of Technology, Minna, 2017
• Appointment as Accreditation / Interview Panel Membership:
i) COREN Accreditation / Assessment team member,
Kwara State University, Ilorin, 2017
ii) National Accreditation Board, Ghana, Accreditation
of University of Mines and Technology, Takwa, Ghana 2015
iii) COREN Accreditation / Assessment team member,
Kwara State University, Ilorin, 2014
iv) Resource Person For Interview Federal Scholarship Board,
Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja 2012
v) Resource Person For Professorial Interview, University of Lagos, 2012
vi) COREN Accreditation / Assessment team member,
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, 2006
vii) NBTE Accreditation / Assessment team member to
Federal Polytechnic Ado - Ekiti 2005
9. Academic Distinctions:
i) Vice Chancellor’s Award of excellence and Productivity. 2014
ii) Letter of Appreciation 2002
iii) Letter of Commendation 2013
iv) Letter of Appreciation 2016
v) Intervention ETF fund for the establishment of Foundry Research
Workshop for the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Department, FUTA. 2008
vi) Collaborative African University Research Grant through African
Materials Science and Engineering Network AMSEN, (Carnegie IAS
Regional Initiative in Science and Education Grants) for FUTA NODE.
The Grant enables Research Collaboration between Students and
Supervisors in Some African Universities. 2008
10. Membership of Academic and Professional Bodies:
i) President, Nigerian Metallurgical Society, 2014-2017
ii) Fellow Nigerian Metallurgical Society, FNMS, 2012
iii) Fellow, Materials Science and Technology Society of Nigeria, FMSN 2011
iv) Member, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria,
(COREN 7721) 1998
v) Member, Nigerian Society of Engineer, MNSE. (NSE 08048) 1997
vi) President, African Nanotechnology Forum, FUTA. 2015 to Date
11. Scholarly Publications
1) Talabi, H.K., Adewuyi, B.O., Olaniran, O., Oladele I.O. (2020). Wear Behaviour of Al6063 Alloy Based Reinforced with Graphite-Rice Husk Ash-Copper Nanopaticles. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER) e-ISSN: 2320-0847 p-ISSN: 2320-0936 Volume-9, Issue-3, pp-186-192 www.ajer.org
2) Daramola, O.O. Olajide, J.L., Adediran, A.A., Adewuyi, B.O., Ayodele, T.T., Desai, D.A., Sadiku, E.R. (2020): Multiscale Analysis and Experimental Validation of the Effective Elastic Modulus of Epoxy-Dioctahedral Phyllosilicate Clay Composite, Heliyon, 4, E04008. Https://Doi.Org/10.1016/J.
3) Omodara, O., Daramola, O.O., Olajide, J.L., Adediran, A.A., Akintayo, O.S., Adewuyi, B.O., Sadiku, E.R., Desai, D.A. (2020): Improved mechanical and wear characteristics of hypereutectic aluminium-silicon alloy matrix composites and empirical modelling of the wear response, Cogent Engineering, 7 (1), https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2020.1787010, pp. 1-24
4) Umunakwe, R.., Oyetunji,A., Adewuyi, B.O., Eze, W.U., Nwigwe, U.S., Umunakwe, I.J. (2019): Mechanical properties and microstructure of hybrid vulcanized natural rubber filled with carbon black and nano-CaCO3 from Achatina achatina Shells, Journal of Metals, Materials and Minerals 29 (4)
5) Talabi, H.K., Adewuyi, B.O., Olaniran, O., Babatunde, T.F. (2019): Mechanical and Wear Behaviour of Al 6063 Reinforced With Snail Shell and Copper Nanoparticles, Annals of The Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara 17 (4), 81-85
6) Adegun, M., Ogunlade, M., Adewuyi, B.O., Dada, O.J. (2019): Particulate Nanocarbon Synthesis And Mechanical Property Enhancements In Structural Al6061 Aluminium, Available at SSRN 3399147
7) Faola, E.A., Oladele, I.O., Adewuyi, B.O., Oyetunji, A. (2019): Development of Biodegradable High Density Polyethylene Composite For Structural Application, Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara, 17 (2), 37-44
8) Talabi, H.K., Adewuyi, B.O., Olaniran, O. (2019): Effects Of Particulate Additives on The Mechanical Properties of Aluminum Alloys Produced via Spin Casting, Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara 17 (2), 21-24
9) Ajeboriogbon, A.F., Adewuyi, B.O., Talabi, H.K. (2019): Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Selected Plants Extract, Acta Technica Corviniensis-Bulletin of Engineering 12 (2), 55-58
10) Oyetunji, A., Umunakwe, R., Adewuyi, B.O., Nwigwe, U.S. and Umunakwe, I.I. (2019): Evaluating the properties of nanoparticles of calcium carbonate obtained from the shells of African giant land snails (Achtina achatina) via in situ deposition technique. UPB Scientific Bulletin: Series B Chemistry and Materials Science, vol. 81, No.1, pp. 85-94.
11) Adewuyi B.O. (2018). Metals and Materials: Creating Technological Entrepreneurial Potentials, Inaugural Lecture, Federal University of Technology, Akure, 94th Inaugural Lecture.
12) Daramola, O.O., Ogunsanya, O.A., Akintayo, O.S., Oladele, I.O., Adewuyi, B.O., Sadiku, E.R. (2018): Mechanical properties of Al 6063 metal matrix composites reinforced with agro-wastes silica particles. Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies, Issue 33, pp. 89-104. http://lejpt.academicdirect.org/A33/089_104.pdf
13) Oyetunji A., Umunakwe, R., Adewuyi, B.O., Nwigwe, U.S. and Umunakwe, I.I. (2019). Evaluating the properties of nanoparticles of calcium carbonate obtained from the shells of African giant land snails (Achtina achatina) via in situ deposition technique. UPB Scientific Bulletin: Series B Chemistry and Materials Science, vol 81(1), pp. 85-94. www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2215098616309090
14) Fatile, B.O. Adewuyi, B.O. and Owoyemi, H.T. (2017). Synthesis and Characterization of ZA-27 Alloy Matrix Composites Reinforced with Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Issue 20; 1147-1154. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jestech.2017.01.001
15) Olaniran, O., Adewuyi, B.O., Olaseinde, O.A., Oyetunji, A. and Talabi, H.K., (2017). Development of Bamboo Stem Ash-Al-Hybrid Reinforced with SiC Produced by Spin Casting Technique, American Journal of Engineering Research. 6(1); 312-317. www.researchgate.net/publication/314179146_Development_of_Bamboo_Stem_Ash_-Al Hybrid_Reinforced_with_SiC_Produced_by_Spin_Casting_Technique_1
16) Daramola, O.O; Oladele, I.O; Adewuyi, B.O; Sadiku R. and Agwuncha, S. (2017): Thermal, Structural and Morphological Properties of High Density Polyethylene Matrix Composites Reinforced with Submicron Agro Silica Particles and Titania Particles. Journal of Taibath University for Science, Jan., 2017, 10.1016.
17) Daramola, O.O; Adediran, A.A; Adewuyi, B.O. and Adewole, O. (2017): Mechanical Properties and Water Absorption Behaviour of Treated Pineapple Leaf Fibre Reinforced Polyester Matrix Composites. Leonardo Journal of Sciences, Issue 30, pp. 15-30
18) Adewuyi, B.O., Alaneme, K.K., Nbuya, T.O., Omotoyinbo, J.A., Dovbenko, O. (2017): Mg-Si Binary Phase Diagram Evaluation, MSI Eureka, 1-25.
19) Daramola, O.O; Oladele, I.O; Adewuyi, B.O; Olajide, J.L; Ogunbadejo, A.S; and Adeyemi, P. (2016): Tensile and Hydrophylic Properties of Low-Density Polyethylene/Titania Composites. Leonardo Journal of Sciences, 29, pp.125-147. www.researchgate.net/publication/311807087_Tensile_and_Hydrophilic_Properties_of_Low-density_PolyethyleneTitania_Composites
20) Ola-Omole, O.O., Adewuyi, B. O., Potgieter, J. H., Borode, J.O. (2016): Effect of Microwave Treatment on the Grindabiliy of Galena-sphalerite Ores. International Journal of Latest research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 2 pp 75-81. www.ijlret.com/Papers/Vol-2-issue-2/version-2/20-B2016084.pdf
21) Talabi, H.K; Adewuyi, B.O., Akande, S.A. and Daramola, O.O. (2016) :Effects of Spin Casting on Microstructure and Mechanical Behaviour of Al6063 / SiC Composite Cold Rolled and Heat Treated, Acta Technica Corviniensis- Bulletin of Engineering, Tome IX, Fiscicule 3, pp. 43-46. www.Academia.Edu/31705860/
22) Injor O.M., Adewuyi, B.O., Gundu, D.T. (2015). Effect of Die Bearing Parameters on Corrosion Response of Extruded Al-Zn-Mg Alloy. International Journal of Materials Science andApplications,4(3):pp.209-212. www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=123&doi=10.11648/j.ijmsa.20150403.19
23) Talabi H. K., Adewuyi B.O., Oyetunji A.(2015). Effects of Die and Sand Casting on Mechanical Behaviour of Al- Mg-Si Alloy, Acta Technica Corviniensis-Bulletin of Engineering, Fiscicule 2, pp. 31-34.
24) Talabi H.K., Adewuyi B.O., Olaniran O.(2015) Effects of Spin and Die Casting on Microstructure and Corrosion Behaviour of Al-Mg-Si Alloy, Acta Tehnica Corviniensis-Bulletin of Engineering, Fiscicule 4, pp. 17-20.
25) Ola-Omole, O., Adewuyi, B. O., Borode, J.O., Olubambi, P.A. and Mulaba-Bafubiandi, A. F. (2015): Influence of microwave Pre-treatment on the Flotation of Low-grade Sulphide ore American Journal of Engineering Research Vol. 4 Issue 9. Pp 192-197 . www.academia.edu/27362655/Influence_of_microwave_pretreatment_on_the_flotation_of_low-_grade_sulphide_ore
26) Daramola, O.O., Oladele, I.O. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2015):Preparation of Submicron Silica Gel From Rice Husk Ash Using Water Shaker Bath, Acta Technica Corviniensis- Bulletin of Engineering, Fiscicule 3, pp. 61-64. Www.Researchgate.Net/Publication/279930024_Preparation_of_Submicron_Silica_Gel_ from_Rice_Husk_Ash_Using_Water_Shaker_Bath
27) Daramola, O.O., Oladele, I.O; Adewuyi, B.O; Sadiku R. and Agwuncha, S. (2015): Influence of Submicron Agro Waste Silica Particles and Vinyl Acetate on Mechanical Properties of High Density Polyethylene Matrix Composites. The West Indian Journal of Engineering, Vol.38, No.1, July 2015, pp. 96-107. sta.uwi.edu/eng/wije/vol3801_jul2015/documents/M11_v38n1p96-107ODaramola-Jul2015.pdf
28) Ajibola O.O., Oloruntoba, D.T. and Adewuyi, B O (2015) Effects of Moulding Sand Permeability and pouring temperature on properties of cast 6061 Aluminium Alloy International Jounal of Metals, Vol 2015 Art. ID 632021: 13 http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/632021
29) Ajibola, O.O., Oloruntoba, D.T. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2014) Design and Performance Evaluation of Wear Test Jig for Alluminium Alloy Substrate in Hydraulic Fluid African Corrosion Journal, Vol1, No 1 April 2015, pp40-45,www.africor.org.za https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281716180_Design_and_performance_evaluation_of_wear_test_jig_for_alumium_alloy_substrate_in_hydraulic_fluid
30) Ajibola, O.O., Oloruntoba, D.T. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2014). Effects of Hard Surface Grinding and Activation on Electroless-Nickel Plating on Cast Aluminium Alloy Substrates. Journal of Coatings: Vol 2014, Article ID 841619, 10 http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/841619
31) Ajibola, O.O., Adewuyi, B.O. and Oloruntoba D.T. (2014). Wear behaviour of sand cast eutectic Al-Si alloy in hydraulic brake fluid. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies 6(3), pp. 420-430.
32) Ajibola, O.O., Adewuyi, B.O., and Oloruntoba D.T. (2014) Metallurgical Study of Cast Aluminium Alloy used in Hydraulic Brake Calliper, International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, 8(2), pp. 324-333.
33) Talabi H. K., Daramola, O.O., Adewuyi, B.O. and Oyetunji, A. (2014); Effects of Selected Casting Methods on Mechanical Behaviour of Al-Mg-Si Alloy- Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technology (LEJPT) issue 25. pp.109-117. www.researchgate.net/publication/274376646_Effects_of_selected_casting_methods_on_mechanical_behaviour_of_Al-Mg-Si_alloy.
34) Oladele I.O, Omotoyinbo J.A, Adewuyi, B.O. and Kavishe F.P.L.(2013). The Effects of Production Processes on the Mechanical Properties of Sisal Fibre Reinforced Polypropylene Composites. Philippine Jour of Sci. 142 (2), pp. 189-19. 19 philjournalsci.dost.gov.ph/38-vol-142-no-2-december-2013/499-the-effects-of-production-processes-on-the-mechanical-properties-of-sisal-fibre-reinforced-polypropylene-composites
35) Olaniran, O, Olubambi, P, Potgieter J and Adewuyi, B.O. (2012). Influence Of Cr-Ni Addition On Porosity And Microstructure Of ZrO2(Y2O3) Dispersed Duplex Stainless Steel Composite. Journal of Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 124–132. www.academia.edu/8394201/Influence_of_CrNi_Addition_on_Porosity_and_Microstructure_of_ZrO2_Y2O3_Dispersed_Duplex_Stainless_Steel_Composite
36) Daramola, O.O., Adewuyi, B.O. and Oladele I.O. (2011): Corrosion Behaviour of Heat Treated Rolled Medium Carbon Steel in Marine Environment. Journal of Minerals & Materials Charact. & Engineering, Vol. 10, No.10, pp.888-903. file.scirp.org/pdf/JMMCE20111000002_55719537.pdf
37) Daramola, O. O., Oladele, I. O., and Adewuyi, B.O. (2011): Studies of the Properties of Heat Treated Rolled Medium Carbon Steel. Materials Research; 14(2): pp.135-141.
38) Olaniran O., Adewuyi B.O. and Olaniran B. A. (2010). Assessment of Design Failure of Engineering Components: Case Study of Nigeria Oil and Gas Industries. Journal of Materials Science and Technology, V18:1 mme.futa.edu.ng/home/publications/174/36
39) Daramola O.O., Adewuyi, B.O. and Oladele I.O. (2010). Effects of Heat Treatment on the Mechanical Properties of Rolled Medium Carbon Steel. The Journal of Minerals &Materials Characterisation & Engineering, 9(8), pp. 693-692.
40) Folorunso, D.O., Oloruntoba, D.T. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2009). Investigating the Suitability of Isan-Ekiti Clay for Refractory Works. International Journal of Engineering, 3(1), 127-132.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/263760214_Investigating_the_suitability_of_Isan-Ekiti_clay_for_refractory_works
41) Alaneme, K.K., Adewuyi, B.O., Ofoegbu, F.A. (2009). Failure Analysis of Mould Dies of an Industrial Punching Machine. Engineering Failure Analysis, 16, pp. 2043 -2046. mme.futa.edu.ng/home/publications/174/36
42) Oladele, I.O., Omotoyinbo, J.A., Adewuyi, B.O. (2009). Study of the Effect of Welded Joints on the Mechanical Properties of wrought (6063) Aluminium Alloy. The Pacific Journal of Science and Technology, V10:2.120-125. mme.futa.edu.ng/home/publications/174/36
43) Bodude, M.A. Oni, A., Adewuyi, B.O. (2008) Comparative Studies on the Mechanical Characteristics of RST37-2 Steel and API 5L x60 Steel. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Studies, V6N1 55-59.
44) Opafunso, Z.O., Adewuyi, B.O., Ozigi, I.I., Ifelola, E.O. (2008). Application of Petrel Software for Well Correlation in the Niger Delta of Nigeria. Research Journal of Applied Sciences. V.3 N3. 153-161. medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=rjasci.2008.153.161
45) Opafunso, Z.O., Adewuyi, B.O., Oniyide, G.O., Ifelola, E.O. (2008). Horizontal Well Design to Enhance Oil Recovery in the Niger Delta of Nigeria Using Schlumberger Petrel Software. Research Journal of Applied Sciences.3:5 377-384. medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=jeasci.2008.377.384
46) Adewuyi, B.O. and Omotoyinbo J.A. (2008). Effects of Cooling Media on the Mechanical Properties and Microstructures of Sand and Die Casting Aluminium Alloys. Journal of Science and Technology, V28.1.97-102. www.ajol.info/index.php/just/article/view/33082
47) Adebiyi, D.I. Adewuyi, B.O., Afonja A.A (2008). Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Plain Carbon Steel after Thermal Cycling. International Journal of Engineering, v2:1. P71-78.
48) Olaniran O. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2008) Model Development for the Prediction of Coating Defect Area in Petroleum Pipelines: Case Studies of NNPC,. Chevron and Shell in Nigeria. Inter. Jour. of Engineering, v2:2
49) Olaniran, O. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2008). Effect of surface finish on the corrosion of ST37-3 steel immersed in bitter leaf solution containing KMnO3 Journal of Metal Science and Technology V16:1 p74-78.
50) Adewuyi, B.O., Omotoyinbo, J.A., Opafunso, Z.O. (2008). Effects of Heat Treatment on Deformation Characteristics of Medium Carbon Steel (RST37). Journal of Applied Science and Technology V13:1&2
51) Adewuyi, B.O., Egunlae, O.O (2008). Corrosion characterisics of copper plated steels in active corrosive media. Journal of Engineering and Earth Sciences. V.3:N1, pg42-48
52) Egunlae, O.O., Adewuyi, B.O.(2008). Determination of plating parameters of steel in acid sulphate bath. Journal of Engineering and Earth Sciences. V.3:N1, pg42-48
53) Kutelu, B.J., Adewuyi, B.O., Ojo J.E. (2008). Investigation of the Mechanical Properties of annealed and cold rolled low carbon steels in the welded areas. Journal of Engineering and Earth Sciences. V.3:N1, pg44-52
54) Oladele, I.O., Adewuyi, B.O. (2008) Development of Automobile Gaskets from Local Fibres. Journal of Science and Technology. V28, 3: 152 – 158.
55) Adewuyi, B.O., Olaniran O., Oladele I.O. (2007). Corrosion Rate of Austempered Ductile Iron in Sour Environment. International Journal of Engineering, v1.3: 203-210.
56) Adewuyi, B.O., Opafunso, Z.O., Olaseinde, A. (2007). Effect of Pack Carburisation and Pack Nitriding on the Mechanical Properties of Locally Produced Steel using Soot and Bitter Cassava Leave. International Journal of Engineering, V1, 3:223-233.
57) Adewuyi, B.O., Olaniran O. and Olasende, A. (2007). Research and Development in Nanotechnology – Application and Implication of the New Technology on the Society - A Review. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, V2.N4 48-52.
58) Oladele I.O., Adewuyi, B.O. (2007). Corrosion Behaviour of Dual-Phase Steel in NaCl, Na2SO4 and Seawater Environments. Journal of Engineering & Earth Sciences, V2,N1 30-34.
59) Adewuyi, B.O., and Olubambi P (2006). Effects of NaNO3 and Na2CO3 on Corrosion Failure of Low Alloys Steel Concrete Reinforcement . NSE Technical Transactions, V41.1:85-92.
60) Adewuyi, B.O. Afonja A.A, Adegoke, C.O. (2005). The effects of Isothermal Transformation on the Fatigue Strength of Austempered Ductile iron. Botswana Journal of Technology. 14.2:21 –25. www.ajol.info/index.php/bjt/article/view/15398
61) Adewuyi, B.O. and. Oladunjoye O, (2004), Corrosion Of Tin Plate By Malic Acid Containing Colourants and Sweetening Agents. West Indian Journal of Engineering. 27:1. 10-17
62) Adewuyi, B.O. and Olubambi P. (2004). Investigation of the effects of silicon carbide and graphite on some refractory properties of Some Nigerian Clays for Metallurgical Applications. Jour of Research in Sci. Management. 2,1:74-83.
63) Adewuyi, B.O. (2004) Effects of Austempering Variables on the Impact Toughness of Austempered Ductile iron. Nigerian Journal of Industrial and System Studies. 3,2: 31-36.
64) Adewuyi, B.O. (2004). Production of Synthetic Reinforced Composite from Local Raw Material. International Research Journal in Engineering, Science and Technology, 1, 2: 81 –88.
65) Adewuyi, B.O. (2004). Investigating the applicability of Processing Window Defined from the Resistivity, Hardness and Fatigue Strength. International Research Journal in Engineering, Science and Technology. 1, 3: 43, 48.
66) Adewuyi, B.O., Afonja. A.A, Adegoke C.O. (2004). Effects of Silicon Level and Austempering Parameters on the Estimated Amount of Retained Austenite. Journal of Research in Science and Management. Vol 3 No1 pp 58-63.
67) Opafunso, Z.F and Adewuyi, B.O. (2003) Evaluation of The Effects Of Oil Spillage On The Standard Of Living In Ndokwa East Local Government Area Of Delta State. Nigerian Jourl of Technl Development. Vol3 1&2, 74 – 79.
68) Opafunso, Z.O. and Adewuyi, B.O. (2003), Evaluation of The Grade of Cassiterite Reserve at Sabon Gida Kanar, Plateau State, Nigeria. Hestab Journal. Vol.1, No1. 97- 103.
69) Adewuyi, B.O and Afonja, A.A. (2003), Effects of Isothermal Transformation on the Mechanical Properties of Ductile Iron Alloyed with Cu and Mn. Inter-world Journal of Science and Technology. 2:1. 154-159.
70) Adewuyi, B.O. and. Opafunso, Z.O, (2002), Effect Of Kerosine On Tailing Floatation In The Separation Process Of Quartz From Osu Gold Waste. African Journal of Environmental Pollution and Health. 1 (2): 8 –13.
71) Adewuyi, B.O. (2001), Effect of Cooling Rate on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of A Cast Aluminum Alloy. Journal of Science and Engineering Technology, 2 (2); 2930 –2937.
72) Adewuyi, B.O. (2001), Recovering Converter Waste Gas for Sustainable Economy and Environmental Control. NSE Technical Transactions. 36 (2); 10 – 13.
73) Adewuyi, B.O. and. Afonja A. A, (2000), Austempered Ductile Iron - A viable Alternative to Steel, Nigerian Journal of Engineering Management, 1 (1); 6-13.
74) Adewuyi, B.O. (2000), Steel Reactions to Thermal Cycles on Welding: Case Study of Steel 09G2S Used In Petroleum and Gas Industries, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, 6 (4); 705-707.
75) Omotoyinbo J.A and Adewuyi, B.O. (2000), Effectiveness of Artificial Ageing And Complex Coating Methods Of Metal Protection From Corrosion Of Aluminum Alloys. Journal of Technoscience, 4; 63-69.
76) Adewuyi, B.O (1999), Corrosion Behaviour of Low Alloy Steel Tubular In Sour Environments, Journal. Of Applied Science, 2 (.2); 579-588.
77) Adewuyi, B.O. (1999) Effect of Various Binders on the Mechanical Properties of Mineral Fibres, Journal of Technoscience. 3; 66 - 69
78) Adewuyi, B.O. (1995) Effect of Volatile Silicon Calcium Injection into Molten Steel for Quality Improvement. Journal. Of Science and Engineering Technology, 2 (2); 181-191.
• Published Conference Proceedings:
1) Daramola, O.O., Olajide, J.L., Oladele, O.O., Adediran, A.A., Adewuyi, B.O., Muhammed, A.A., Sadiku, E.R. (2020): Mechanical and Wear Behaviour of Polylactic Acid Matrix Composites Reinforced with Crab-Shell Synthesized Chitosan Micro Particles, Materials Today Proceedings, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.05.599
2) Daramola, O.O., Oladele, I.O., Olajide, J.L., Adeleke, S.A., Adewuyi, B.O., Sadiku, E.R. (2020): Mechanical Properties of High Density Polyethylene Matrix Composites Reinforced with Chitosan Particles, Materials Today Proceedings, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.695
3) Ola-Omole, O.O., Adewuyi, B. O., Borode, J. O., Potgieter, J. H. (2016): Behaviour of Microwaved Minerals during Galvanic Interaction in Acidified Hydrogen Peroxide accepted for presentation at the 4th Biennial International Mining and Mineral Conference of University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa, Ghana from 3-6 August, 2016.
4) Ola-Omole, O.O., Adewuyi, B. O., Borode, J. O., Olubambi, P. A., Alaneme, K. K., Andrews, A. (2015): Influence of Galvanic Interaction on the Leaching Behaviour of Galena Sphalerite Ores in Acidified Hydrogen Peroxide. Paper presented at the 8th International conference of the African Materials Society December 7-10, 2015 Accra, Ghana.
5) Ola-Omole, O. O., Adewuyi, B. O., Borode, J. O, Mulaba-Bafubiandi, A. F and Olubambi, P. A. 4, (2014): “Influence of microwave pre-treatment on the flotation characteristics of lead-zinc sulphide ore”. 3rd Biennial UMaT International Mining and Mineral Conference, Pp 340-347
6) Ola-Omole, O.O., Adewuyi, B. O., Borode, J. O, Mulaba-Bafubiandi, A. F. And Olubambi, P. A. (2013). Microwave Enhanced Flotation of Galena-sphalerite Ores. Poster Presented at the workshop of African Materials and Engineering Network, Aloe Ridge Hotel, South Africa
7) Ola-Omole, O.O., Opafunso, Z.O., Adewuyi, B.O. (2010): ’Effects of collectors produced from Selected Tropical Plants on the Recovery of Galena Concentrate from Sulphide ore’ Proceedings of the First International Conference on Innovations in Mining and Mineral Processing in Tarkwa, Ghana from 4 to 7 August 2010. p. 265
8) Oladele, I.O. Omotoyinbo, J.A., and Adewuyi, B.O. (2008). The Effects of Current and Voltage on the Mechanical Properties on Welding Joint of As-Cast (6063) Aluminium Alloy. Proceedings of the 25th NMS Conference, 29th October to 1st November 2008. p 89-93.
9) Olaniran O, Adewuyi, B.O., Aribo, S. (2008). Development of Rapid Solidification Casting Machine Machine for Ball Production. Proceedings of the 25th NMS Conference, 29th October to 1st November 2008. p 74-78.
10) Adewuyi, B.O. and Olaseinde, O. A. (2007). Application of Visual Basic Programming and Autocard in Design of Oxygen Converters for Steel Makings. Proceedings of Annual Conference of IRDI Research and Development Network.V2 N8 June 27-28, 2007, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
11) Ajayi, J.A., Oyetunji, A., Adewuyi, B.O. (1998) Metals and Materials Research and Development, Nigeria’s Link to Technological Advancement in the Next Millennium, Proc., Nigerian Metallurgical Society, 15th Annual Conference on The Infrastructure Development For Nigeria’s Solid Mineral Exploitation Efforts, Ajaokuta. Nov. p 51-57.
• Monogram / Technical Reports
1) Adewuyi, B.O. (2008). Feasibility Report on Foundry for the Production of Industrial Components Spares and Tools for Equipment and Machinery, submitted to Tetfund.
2) Adewuyi, B.O, B. I .Imasogie, N.A.. Bassey, A.O. Giwa A.T. Oyelami (2012). Proposal on Provision of state of the art Materials Testing and Characterization Equipment Centre, submitted to the Ministry on Science and Technology, Abuja.
3) Adewuyi, B.O, Proposal on Repositioning of Nigerian Metallurgical Development Centre, Jos. Submitted to the Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development - 2017
Will be provided on request.